Will be at the Speciality Fine Food Fair!
Taking place from the 2-4th of September at Olympia London, the Speciality Fine Food Fair is an innovative way to experience the finest in food and drink in a way that can’t be done over the phone, online or print. In essence it is an industry event designed as a food festival, and a great way to discover a whole host of new brands and names – including ours!
We will be over on stand 2860 and will be showcasing six of our clients – JustBe, Sugal, Ca’Botta, Sao Domingos, Adegamae and Aqua Twist. During your visit be sure to head to The Discovery Zone, debate the latest food trends at the Food for Thought stage and try lots of samples along the way.
The Speciality and Fine Food Fair takes place annually and is easily accessible at the iconic Olympia London. It is a great chance to experience a taste o the high-end food and drink world and to learn and be inspired by top retail specialists and industry distibutors.
The show is free if you book in advance, or £20 when booking at the door on the day.
The brands we will be showcasing will be:
- Just Be – Premium Italian flavored sparkling wine in a very trendy 200ml fully recyclable aluminum bottle. This is the third trade show this year and sales so far have exceeded all expectations. They are set to launch the Just Be online shop at the show and customers can order for a next day delivery. They are also about to make available a new four pack just in time for Christmas, ideal for the gifting season.
- Sugal – Guloso Brand. Sugal are the only manufacturer in the world that can uniquely pack whole organic tomatoes into recyclable Tetra packs whilst retaining a high-quality flavour. The full range including ready-made cooking sauces, pasta and pizza pastes and purees, dried tomatoes and ketchups will be available to order after the Speciality Fine Food Fair launch.
- Ca’ Botta – A range of Italian premium and internationally award-winning red wines from Verona. These are produced through a unique patented process of dried grapes which have been grown at 500mtrs above sea level producing a wine with a full bodied, rich and elegantly balanced flavour. They will also be showcasing an exciting range of white and unique concept wines which are also available in gift box format.
- Sao Domingo – In 2017 Sao Domigos celebrated 80 years of making the finest sparkling wines, wines and French oak brandy. This range will now be available in the UK for the enjoyment of the discerning connoisseur. Their specially selected gift boxes will be available to order ready for the Christmas gifting period.
- AdegaMae – With their large variety of Atlantic wines including their new reduced alcohol lightly sparkling rose and white wines. The combination of its two wine makers Anselmo Mendes and Diago Lopes have developed a range that has elevate the wines of Lisbon to the next level of excellence. They constantly sell out of their specially selected wines which can only enhance the future potential of this fantastic winery. We have already secured a selection of their limited-edition numbered wines which will be available on a preorder basis.
- Aqua Twist -Welsh spring water ‘Aqua Twist’ and their new sugar free flavoured water range – lemon & lime and strawberry & raspberry will also be launched at the show. The flavour profile has been meticulously blended to offer a sensibly priced alternative to the more expensive brands that are currently in the market today. We are excited to work with DCSupplies to bring this fantastic range to the UK market.